A few pictures to inspire empathy. Feels.
one thing that has to be said to 3rd picture: it were as much men as women and children killed in these chambers. Also not only Jews, also people who spoke against Hitler, Gipsy and other minorities.
I’m actually crying into my breakfast.
LA fashion week is a joke but THIS WAS PRETTY AMAZING
i swear this is the fiercest look i have ever seen
this is actually the coolest thing i’ve ever seen; more genders and races than you usually see on the runway during fashion week and being nonbinary is the point and it’s so beautiful omg
WOW. ONe of the coolest runways I’ve ever seen
yo real talk tho a lot of those ladies are wearing 3d printed accessories and thats a really cool thing thats becoming more and more noticed
just stick your hands in boiling hot coffee. go on. do it. just shove your fingers on in that blistering hot cuppa joe. throw an egg in there. who gives a shit. eat your god damn coffee eggs like the stupid slobbering idiot that you are
thIS WHOLE FUCKING ARTICLE
convert your office into a horrible disaster
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland